Dubai is known for its hot and humid desert climate. As a result, a lot of tourists prefer to visit Dubai during the winter when the weather is more bearable, making it easier to explore its many wonderful sights. Use this guide on the best Dubai winter activities to plan your itinerary and make the most of your time in the desert.
Top 4 Dubai Winter
There are lots of things to see and do in Dubai. To make your winter visit worthwhile, make sure to add these activities to your itinerary.
Explore Outdoor Spaces and Parks
Winter is the best time to go out and explore the many outdoor spaces and parks in Dubai. Some of the top recommended parks and outdoor areas worth seeing in Dubai are the following:
- Dubai Safari Park – This park is home to more than 3,000 animals with the purpose of educating the visitors, as well as protecting and preserving the wildlife.
- Global Village – This festival park in Dubai provides a multicultural experience for its visitors with a showcase of international cuisines, cultural performances, and various live shows.
- Miracle Garden – This park boasts amazing flower sculptures and various parks that have their own attractions.
- La Mer – This is a beachfront outdoor space that features Instagram-worthy beach huts and lots of open spaces to explore.
- Jumeirah Beach – This is an iconic attraction in Dubai which can also be visited during the winter. When in Dubai, you’ll want to capture a shot of that iconic white sand beach.
Winter is also the ideal time of the year to try out dune sports in Dubai, especially if you can’t stand the heat of the desert in summer. There are a variety of adventure sports to choose from to fulfill your thrill-seeking desires such as dune bashing, sandboarding, or riding a 4×4 off-road vehicle through the desert.
Camping is one of the top Dubai winter activities because you can enjoy the desert scenery without the extreme heat. There are a variety of camping sites in Dubai to choose from and each one offers a unique experience.
However, it’s not just the desert that you can choose for camping, although it is something that is on everyone’s bucket list. You can also camp at other locations such as the Fujairah Beach. Keep in mind that this area can be busy during weekends. When you do decide to go camping, be sure to pack lots of water.
Flying Dress Photoshoot in the Desert
This is one of the must-do activities when in Dubai, and winter is the best time to book your flying dress photoshoot. If you have seen those trending photos on Instagram of the flying dress, then you might have wanted to do your own shoot. Now is your chance when you visit Dubai in the winter because you can shoot in the desert without the dreaded heat and make the experience even more enjoyable.
If you book with Floganza Dubai, you have everything you need for the photoshoot so all you have to do is to show up for the scheduled shoot. These photos also make the best souvenirs for your time in Dubai. Make sure to add this to your list of Dubai winter activities for your next trip!